Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Prayer To Him

Dear Father,
You know my heart Lord. I yearn to know everything about you Lord and what you want of me. I want to serve you in any way I can but most importantly in the way that You want. It's all about you Lord, not about me. You've created me for your great plan. Use me Lord in whatever way you need. My heart and mind are open to you. Take me into your arms Lord and guide me in whatever you want me to do and wherever you want me to go. You're number one in my life and you come before anything. I want to please you in any way I can. I promise to do the best I can in whatever you have planned for me. With you as my teacher nothing can go wrong with that plan. Just show me the way. Let me serve you in any possible way you want. I am here for you Lord. I ask this all in the name of Jesus, my beloved Savior. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment