Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog "Love Letters For Jesus." On my blog you will see many inspirational poems, thoughts and stories written by me. All of this comes from the love of my heart for Jesus. Jesus is my life and who I live for. He has done so much for me starting with that day on Calvary. My learning of Him has grown to such an immense love for Him and a beautiful intimate relationship with Him. My eyes are constantly focused on Him and I try to walk as faithfully and righteously as I possibly can with Him. I want Him to always be proud of me. I'll never be perfect like Him but I am trying to get as close as I humanly can. I love Him with all my heart, mind and soul and He will always come before anyone or anything on this earth. All my writings will be devoted to Him in gratitude for all He does for me and what He means to me. He is the only way to my Father in heaven and I can't wait for that glorious day to be face to face with Him and tell Him how much I love Him.

God bless all my future readers,
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment