Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Testimony Of Faith Part 3 (Final)

Throughout the next 10 years many burdens still came into my life. Trials that just overwhelmed me but God took me through them. Still going through a little right now but His arms embrace me through it all. The last 3 yrs+ from 2006 to now Jan 2010 my faith and trust deepened so much in Him. I have a close intimate relationship with Him. I have given Him complete control of my life. Whatever decisions I need to make they first get questioned to Him. I want Him to tell me what to do. I know He will only guide me in the right direction for He loves me so much and wants only the best for me. I have learned so much about Him now by reading and reading and reading His Word. His Word is the only place to find the truth. Everything you go through in life has the solution right in the Bible. My being is no longer on this earth. Spiritually I live with Him. I want to be as righteous as I can with Him. I want Him to be so proud of me. Living completely with Him is a feeling that I cannot even describe. It is so beautiful. There is so much more that I want to know...that I need to know and He will teach me. My Christianity has now gone to a new level. I am now on a Messianic path. I want more than just the Christian faith. I want to live like my beloved Jesus did. I am proud to be a descendant of Abraham. I want to live my hebrew roots. I want to live the Torah like Jesus did. I want to follow the laws that God made for us. I want to celebrate all that Jesus celebrated. Jesus lived the Torah...He taught the Torah...He fulfilled the Torah and I want to live as the Torah teaches us to live. God wants me on this path..He told me to follow this path and I will be obedient to Him and live on this new path that He has placed me on. I am His child and He is my Father who I love with all my heart, soul and mind. I will do whatever my Father wants me to do for He has done so much for me which includes sending down His Son to die for me that day on Calvary. Jesus suffered so much that day for my sins and through Him I now have eternal life and am forever grateful to Him. Thank you Jesus, I love you sooooo much! Thank you for always being here for me even when I wandered away from you in the past. I shall never wander away from you again. Instead I will get even closer than I am today with You. I can't wait for the day that I can see you face to face. That will be the most beautiful day in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment